AIM
Gomer21XX

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

More! More!

Why only a minute, man?! I personally could've watched Luigi go through about five minutes worth of that! XD

Keep up the good work! =)

Anime Rant Anime Rant

Love the audio, but...

...the animation could've been a bit better, in my opinion. At the very least, if you're gonna have some action going on in time to 2 sayng something, such as when he talks about someone popping his head out from under a rock, you really should have it timed to where the head pops out when 2 says it, not two seconds afterwards. Just something to keep in mind. =)

Mega Man: Fowl Play Mega Man: Fowl Play

I want!

My own pit of rabid Mets! =D

Well done! I got a kick out of this toon! ^_^

Tetris Theatre Tetris Theatre

Not too bad at all. ^_^

The good: I was quite amused by what I saw. It was something I haven't seen (though, honestly, how many people DO full Tetris parody movies to begin with, right? ;) ), which is a plus. Well drawn and the music was catchy. =)

The critique: Sound-wise, it could've used more. Maybe a kicking sound when the one tetrad kicked the other away or a line clear sound when they all lined up together.

All in all, I enjoyed watching this and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. =)

Mario: Benny Hill Style Mario: Benny Hill Style

That was great!

One of my favorites, right here! :)

Though I do have a question. Where'd you get all the "clean" sounds you got? I've looked and looked, but haven't found any.

Anyways, great job on this. :) The Easter Egg was just plain awesome, simply because of Jimmy T. :D